How to Order Products
This section will help you understand how to order products from our online shop, or via post, email, or phone, including the different payment options available to you. Please note that information about your rights after you have placed an order are included in our terms & conditions.
Secure Online Shopping
This is the most convenient way for us to receive your order, and will ensure it reaches you as quickly as possible. Follow these simple steps:
- Once you have decided what you want to order and placed the item(s) in your shopping basket you will see a summary of your shopping basket contents at the top right of the screen. Hover over this and you will see the contents of your basket. Clicking on ‘checkout’ at this point is the quickest way to pay and will take you to the Checkout page.
- Alternatively you can display your shopping basket in full, which shows more detail and provides you with more functionality than the ‘Checkout’ page. Once you’re happy with your order click on ‘checkout’ from there.
- You can enter and apply a coupon code if you have one, on the ‘Checkout’ page as well as when you display your basket.
- The first thing you will be asked to do on the Checkout page is log on (if you have an account with us already), register (if you want to set up an account with us), or proceed as a guest. Registering with us is easy and enables you to process orders in the future without having to re-enter all your details, such as your address. Rest assured that we will not use this information for any other purpose.
- You will then be asked to enter/confirm the billing address for the order, then the delivery address. At this stage you can also add any order notes such as delivery instructions. Then you can review your order, choose your payment method, and confirm that your have read and understood our terms and conditions before continuing to payment. Payment methods available are Credit/Debit Card (Stripe) or PayPal.
- If you have chosen Stripe you will be asked to enter your card details, or PayPal to logon and make the payment. Once the order has completed successfully an order confirmation will be displayed containing your order details and order number. Please use the latter in any further communication with us about this order. You will also receive an email confirmation.
Order by Post, Email, or Phone
To Order by Email
To order by email itemise the products you want by name, product code, and quantity in an email and include your full name, address, and contact telephone number. Send us an email.
If you order by email we will invoice you for the amount payable and your order will be fulfilled once payment has been received (and cleared if required). We will send you the invoice electronically, which will detail your order and the payment methods open to you, namely cheque or bank transfer (BACS).
Note: Please take care when entering your billing, delivery and payment information, as errors will lead to delays processing your order.
To Order by Phone
To order by phone please call us on 07961 499018 and we will take your order over the phone. If we’re not available please leave your name and number and we will call you back at the earliest opportunity.
If you order by phone we will place the order using our online shop so please have ready your credit or debit card details. You must also supply us with a delivery address, contact phone number, and email address.
To Order by Post
To order by post itemise the products you want by name, product code, and quantity in a letter and include your full name, address, and contact telephone number. Post the letter to:
11 Forest Approach,
If you order by post we will invoice you for the amount payable and your order will be fulfilled once payment has been received (and cleared if required). If possible provide us with an email address so we can send you the invoice electronically. The invoice will detail the order and payment methods open to you, namely cheque or bank transfer (BACS).
Orders Outside of the UK
Currently we are only able to take orders for delivery within the UK via our online payment system. However, we can sell most of our products to anyone within the EU, so if you would like to place an order but live in Europe outside of the UK please contact us and we will let you know whether we can fulfill your order or not.